Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Funny With New

Just when I first came here, I was surprised why the sky are so beautiful with bright blue background and white cloud. After that, I was surprised why the bus is always free. Then I was surprised that all the people running and riding are just for practise not vehicle.
I didn't find someplace for entertainment there, maybe skating in the coral ridge mall, shoping in the super wal-mart can be a kind of entertainment. I really do not know what can I do for fun.
But, yesterday, I can not sleep in the night. So I went to run around my apartment. With the fresh and a little bit cool air, running is the greatest enjoyment during the night. Surrounding are absolute quiet and the feeling can make you fully relax . You can have a try if you do not afraid of the dark.

3 comments:

eunyoung's blog said...

running in the night..it's interesting!!

ChaZ said...

why the beauty is so beautiful and sexy

Rebecca K said...

I enjoy running, too. However, I like to run in the morning and not in the dark (it's safer!). I like the bright blue sky, too.